Sister Maisie Carrillo

Sister Maisie Carrillo

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Thailand/lampang week 36 Merry Christmas

Hey Fam! 
Well I have a short amount of time to email today! This week was another great one, December has just flown and now Christmas is this week. Crazy! Anyways, Brother Big got baptized, which we were so excited for. 

We also had a really fun Christmas party and there was SO MANY people there. It was definitely a party. 

I think my favorite part of this past week though has been the spirit we have felt. We have seen so many miracles. This past week has changed a lot of me. I know the Lord is with us in this work and even though it still feels like July outside, Christmas has been with us this entire month. My favorite thing has been sharing with members and others what Christmas really is about.It was funny, last week we taught Sister Miaw about Christmas and Christ's birth and she said she had no idea. She said that she thought it was just for white people when you give each other gifts. We taught her about it's true meaning and I think she loved it because she turned to Sister C-Game and said, "where can I get a bible?" Haha! I'm so grateful for this Christmas season and that I've been able to spend it here in Thailand. This time has been so special! 
I love you all and hope you have a great Christmas season! I've thought so much about the gifts that God has given me throughout my life and one of the greatest that He has given me is my family. Like Nephi I've been "born of goodly parents". And now I get to share what I have been taught and know to be true.
Love you all!:)

ด้วยความรัก
ซ. คาร์ริโย
2 Cor 8:9
 I'm going to be skyping around 7 pm your guys time on Christmas Eve. Can't wait to talk to you guys, have fun in Phoenix!:)
Me and Sister C-Game got eachothers's gift 
for the white elephant exchange!

Everyone came to the train station to see Elder Lindley off!
Goodbye Elder!!
Brother Don made apple pie for us!

Trying on Sister Gift's boxing gear!

Inviting at the mall
 
We went and visited Sister Chomyong this last week.
 This is her working in her garden.
Sister Chomyong gave us flowers!
We went and visited Sister Wadsana and she wanted all her neighbors to know she had white people over at her house. So her and Brother Dang put on their Santa hats and we sang Christmas songs  really loud around this Christmas tree. Haha! 
 This is the baptism water. We tell the people that are getting baptized that it's full of people's sins, that's why it's dirty. And they believe us! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment