Sister Maisie Carrillo

Sister Maisie Carrillo

Monday, April 18, 2016

Thailand/ Chaengwattana week 53

Hey Family!!! 
I'm sorry that I have absolutely no time today. Good thing I wrote you guys like two days ago :) Songkran was the FUNNEST THING EVER!!!! Not sure why we don't play in America.

The foam pit, Sister Belnap didn't really like it haha!



Brother Michael got the Holy Ghost, and in his blessing it said he's going to go to the temple!!! Ahhhh! I'm so excited for him. This week is transfers. Sister Bel is dying and so I'm probably going to stay here. Which I'm way happy about :) Time goes by so fast. 
Faith, it's trusting in the Lord and pressing forward even when the world seems dark and all odds seem to be against us. It's our hope and light in this life. I believe in Christ, and I know that no matter how hard times seem or how hopeless it seems, there's always a light at the end of the tunnel. I believe in miracles. 
Love you guys! Have a great week! :) 
Sister Rio
Iranian, American, Chinese, and Filipino, all united through the gospel :)
Riding bikes to Sister Job's house!

We also had to take a boat to get there. 
It was a lot of traveling but so fun!!

Sister Job's House
This is Sister Job, she's one of the most dedicated members I have ever met. 
While we were teaching her, she just looked at us and 
said, "Sisters, I know that if I keep the 
commandments, the Lord will bless me. I know this."
Visiting members with little Jessie! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment