Sister Maisie Carrillo

Sister Maisie Carrillo

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Mission Call!!


 Well here it is: I'm called to serve in the Thailand Bangkok Mission. Thailand!! That means Asia. Asia never ever crossed my mind. I thought maybe Europe or South America but going to Asia never even came up. I've been praying a lot to be accepting of wherever He chose to send me, whether it was where I wanted to go or not. I prayed really hard for that. So as I opened my call letter and I read Thailand, a flood of emotions came upon me. I felt a little terrified, a little shocked, a little confused but somewhere in the mix of emotions, I felt the spirit tell me that this was right. I told Heavenly Father I'd serve Him wherever He needed me. And I guess He needs me in Thailand so Thailand is where I'll go! My childhood dreams of being a full-time missionary are finally coming true. I've waited for this since I can remember. And now it's happening! And it all comes true on Feb. 11, 2015 when I enter the Provo MTC. There I will spend 9 weeks learning how to teach in the THAI LANGUAGE. Yep in Thai. I can honestly say though, that I already have a great love for the Thai people. I can't wait to go!!

Lots of guesses from Family and friends! 
 




Bangkok Thailand!!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment